We are so glad you're here!
Full-time Senior Pastor, Central Church in Sanford, Florida
Accepting resumes until January 31, 2022
We are seeking God’s man to fill the position of Senior Pastor for our congregation. We average 700 in attendance on Sunday mornings. We are a growing multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, and multi-generational congregation. We are active in ministering to our community and dedicated to spreading the gospel locally and around the world.
- Primary teacher of God’s word.
- Promote the church’s culture of making disciples.
- Primary shepherd of the church.
- Empower people for ministry.
- Serve as the principal leader who initiates momentum.
- Creates, strengthens, and shepherds the staff.
- Engaging speaking skills.
- Relevant degree for ministry.
- Experience as a proven leader.
- Ability to cast and inspire buy-in to a vision.
- Love for God and His people.
The candidate must be a married man. He must hold a master’s degree in divinity with at least five years pastoral experience in a church averaging 500 or more in attendance. We are affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention, and the Seminole Baptist Association of Central Florida.
For more information, please review our church, community, and pastor profiles below.
Please submit resumes to PastorSearch@gocentralchurch.org